Here is my film


Here is my lil film its called Constellation in Question

I did a lot of thinking and animating and filming random things for this project. In the beginning I had more feelings that I wanted to evoke, not a lot of concrete ideas. I had three questions I wanted to ask, and three parts. The mundane, bus rides, and ufos. Three strange ideas that all relate back to the idea of making and seeing the mundane as beautiful. In the beginning I knew I wanted text between each part of the film, but wasn't sure how I was going to go about that. I wrote little sections of text that were pretty abstract, but ended up changing them a bit to relate them to each other, turning them into a lil poem. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for audio for a while, but I found songs on archive.org that I thought were really interesting and had the perfect feeling for my film. These songs turned the film pretty meditative, like a little abstract extraterrestrial journey through the dark.

I was hesitant about the first clips because they don't feel attached to the rest of the film that much, but I decided that it worked because it starts out slow and then ramps up, almost like literally going up to the sky!!! Wowza

I really enjoyed working on this project and personally really like the way it looks I think it's pretty beautiful. I don't know if you'll feel the same but I hope you get something out of it, even if it's just a laugh at my homemade ufo scene.

Thanks for watching, peace out

Comments