progress report: slowly but surely

I have been gathering my materials and working on pieces of the film that will be rotoscoped. Since rotoscoping takes such a long time to do even tiny bits, the animations will be brief but often, especially in the "mundane" sections. I will be taking a camera home this weekend and gathering more material for all sections, especially mundane parts to be rotoscoped! The next step is to organize the sections of the film into more coherent parts, and figuring out the orders and the possible text between each one. I'm thinking of having three parts at the moment, but might add one more. I have a lot of footage from bus rides and things I shot with my phone in the dark that I'm working on editing as well, not rotoscoping (although I might do that on a few shots), but mainly color editing and sound and blur/sharpness. I also will be editing and gathering and making sense of my UFO bits and mapping out the film! stay t u n e d

Comments